Cougar's Rock Cougar's Rock

My dog Muffin

My dog muffin was the same way. She had a ball, a stick, a rope but she wanted her rock more than any of it. Good job on the anim.

David's Adventures Eps 11 David's Adventures Eps 11

DUDE, STFU!!!

That was ,not only, one of the best cartoons I've seen on here but one of the best I've seen in a while! The music choice was PERFECT ( **R.E.O. Speedwagon-keep on lovin' you) the voices were done well and entertaining plus the story line was catchy and random.. but it was still so easy to follow. Not only do I want to see more on here but I want to see this on T.V.! Great job man you've just got an envious fan ;)

maniacmark responds:

wow thanks man :D i appreciate your comment :)

Its small world After all Its small world After all

good job though

I'm not into being a hippy :\ lol but overall i think it was REALLY coordinated well :D good job..

Charmander and Squirtle Charmander and Squirtle

Epic Music

Too much nostalgia!! lol. I thought it was pretty funny man.

BIRFDAY BIRFDAY

COOL :D I have one too!!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /532251

Let's have a seizure party :D

Elemental Supremacy Elemental Supremacy

sound fx

I didn't think it was all that bad. I've seen WAY worse on here. Hell, I've made worse :D but I liked the sound effects alot.. the old school 8-bit sounds and stuff. The story line had a good premise too.. keep making toons dude.

Immune system D: Immune system D:

LMAO

I thought it was pretty neato lol. The music got me though. I thought it was from Mario Paint for a minute :\

Mario And The Key Mario And The Key

LOL :D

I thought it was great man.

LEFT4LOL 3 LEFT4LOL 3

A Prank?

Most pranks make people LOL.

johnathon-wrassborde responds:

looks like someone has his head up his ass

How to Catch a Hippo How to Catch a Hippo

THEN STFU!!! lol

I thought it was good, not too long or too short. Great voice acting too. Good job :D